Small Grants Program
Small grants are considered as funding is available
The purpose of the small grants program is to allow the Susan G. Komen® Chattanooga Affiliate to fund requests received throughout the year for programs that promote our mission and increase the capacity of effective breast health programs. Small grants can be pilot projects or support programs, travel scholarships, or conference grants. Funding levels are specified in the documents below.
Applications may be submitted at any time throughout the year; however, please note that applications must be submitted six weeks prior to program date.
Applications must be mailed in; no emailed applications will be accepted. Please submit all applications to:Susan G. Komen Chattanooga 6025 Lee Highway, Suite 203 Chattanooga, TN 37421. Small grants may only be awarded to non-profit organizations, educational institutions and or government agencies. Small grants request should comply with the following criteria:
- Specific to breast health/breast cancer
- Relevant to the mission of Komen Chattanooga
- Willingness to acknowledge support of the Komen Chattanooga
- Report financials and project progress to Komen Chattanooga
- Allow participation of the Komen Chattanooga where appropriate